Flash Mob Attacks: The New Terrorism

There’s a new wave of crime happening around the world and you need to prepare for it now.

You may have heard of pre-​​arranged “flash mobs” where invitations to silly events are spread virally through Facebook, Twitter, and text messaging.

Normally, this would mean a harmless surprise pillow fight in a downtown square.

Or maybe you’re walking with your family through your local mall and all of a sudden a group of 100 or so patrons break out into dance like something out of an Elvis movie.

But what if you were at the mall and all of a sudden a mob began punching and stomping on any man, woman or child in their path?

Welcome To Flash Mob Violence!

This new type of “pre-​​arranged riot” has hit several cities lately…and it’s spreading.

Recent flash mob violence in Philadelphia hospitalized several innocent bystanders at a local downtown entertainment district when a bunch of youths began punching pedestrians around them and ripping drivers and passengers out of cars to stomp on them in the street.

Ages ranged all the way down to 11 YEARS OLD!

The recent Wisconsin State Fair attacks involved as many as 500 people in a riot that engulfed fair patrons and spread to the city streets in every direction for almost 2 hours of complete chaos.

One witness claims the mob grabbed a 14 or 15 year old boy, threw him into the road and began kicking and beating him. A female rioter held him down with a construction sign while eight teens took turns kicking in his face to a bloody mess.

Surviving The “New Terrorism”

Violent extremists come in all nationalities, colors, ages, and backgrounds.

In fact, while most people think of Muslim extremism when they hear the word “terrorist”, the fact is that under 10% of attacks are actually carried out by Muslim groups.

Rather, domestic terrorism is the biggest cause of massive attacks and violence.

And make no mistake…

This new wave of “flash mob violence” IS “terrorism” through and through and it’s NOT limited to just big cities.

To protect yourself and those you love, it requires more than just being a responsibly armed citizen (much more!)

For you to know how to survive a riot and protect those you love, it requires “special skills” for escape and evasion during a complete meltdown.

Our organization has seen this coming for some time and put together a complete “how-​​to” guide that covers these skills.

If you haven’t seen it, I recommend you check it out at http://​SocialChaosSurvivalGuide​.com.

These aren’t “scare tactics”.

This is the real deal folks and it’s all over the news.

Prepare yourself now!

Please Share Your Tips On How To Survive A Riot Below…

It’s happening all over the place, NOT just in urban environments.

These aren’t just race riots.

Turn on your radio or television and you will hear about riots fueled by unemployment, a plummeting stock market, and even class warfare.

What would YOU do if your wife, children, or elderly parents were with you and you need to get outta Dodge FAST?

At the Wisconsin State fair there were policemen on horses, EMT’s, and security guards — but they couldn’t stop the looting and beating from happening.

Unless you carry five hundred bullets on you and can reload at the speed of light — you aren’t safe from violent mobs.

1. dawneagle says:

What the article did not say is that these flash mobs for race based, the mob is black and the victims are non/​black. Whites and orientals are preferred victems.

• This is one of the dangers of preparing for flash mob violence. While this riot appears to be race based, it’s just as possible to be enacted by whites or any other race. This is techno-​​terrorism.

Case in point, previous attacks by mostly white fans of Insane Clown Posse who attacked park visitors with machetes a few years ago.

And here’s a recent flash mob (non-​​violent, but could have gotten out of control):

We must all take the blinders off and recognize the warning signs ahead of time so you can protect yourself and those who depend on you to keep them safe

2. dawneagle says:

3. ms6 says:

This is the way race riots will be fought from now on. A planned advertised event will be the target.
    Arm yourselves with umbrellas and walking sticks or canes so you are ready when or if the threat comes.

4. brainiac3397 says:

One day the kids will mess with the wrong man. This man will be a glad follower of what we know as the 2nd amendment and the right of self-​​defense. I doubt things could get as bad as it could in the UK since Americans have the right to bear arms and as long as that’s possible such events won’t be as damaging as it is in the UK.

These riots are simply excuses for kids to start trouble. I believe it takes responsible parents to keep their kids from causing such harm. The fact is that most of the rioters are pretty much stereotypical teenagers: short-​​sighted, think they’re adults but still act like little kids and outright rebellious. Now i’m not saying that all teens are such however i do say that what people view as an average teen is exactly what these flash mobs consist of.

5. Atone4Antone says:

I completely agree with you brainiac, and I AM part of this generation. I’m 19 years old and ashamed to have been born into this legacy. My generation is full of short-​​sighted little idiots who do nothing but fight fight fight even when they can just ask and take without a conflict. It has been bred into us by tv, movies, video games and most of all, lack of any substantial amount of parenting. *[Now, I say media because I watched tv up until a year or two ago obsessively, and also played the games like Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty. I quit and started reading again and about two or three months in of no tv or computers or playstation I realize just how numb I had been to violence and whatnot. The ratings on things need to be reworked and parents need to watch their kids a lot closer, even at a high school level.]

Now, I’ve been stuck in gang violence and whatnot quite a few times due to the area I live in. My advice for surviving it– if you aren’t the direct target but are in danger of becoming one, imitate the attackers. Be angry, don’t harm people, but act like them until you can slip in somewhere to escape it all. You could also play possum. The worst thing to do when faced with a bloodthirsty gang (unless you’re armed or know you can take down enough of them to give you time to get away while they regroup) is fight back. Bow down, swallow pride, save your backside. At four foot ten and 90lbs, I learned that the hard way.

• moose says:

Join the military, learn to fight and get a ccw. 90lbs of badass will always trump stupid and crazy. I know Im 64 220 and Ive gotten my ass kicked by guys built like you when I was a punk private.

• Lygophilous says:

I don’t recommend that, unless you plan on moving out fast, or already are. Many in gangs hold grudges, and are likely to retaliate in other violent methods, which would cause more harm, then good. Especially since most use, and sell illegal drugs such as meth, marijuana, and cocaine. There are only two solutions to gang violence, leave as soon as possible, or kill them all (which I guarantee will land you in prison the rest of your life, not matter where you reside.) The best solution is how you present yourself till you can leave such a place. Learning to get inside their heads and use reverse psychology is a very powerful weapon.

• Lygophilous says:

And as to why considering their drug use makes the likelihood of violence more likely, is because typically such drugs effect their judgement, their mental perception, and in a way their whole psychological profile, and can worsen any mental ailments they already possess (such as bipolar individuals.) This is something I know from personal experience.

6. Atone4Antone says:

7. aubrey says:

i would have to bust a cap in that ass

8. USMC 6591 says:

If you’re a convenience store owner require all employees to take CCW, marksmanship and lethal force classes and be armed with weapons you provide for use only inside the store. Install cameras, a bullet proof glass/​safe cage for cashier, a guillotine door that slams shut upon activation of a loud piercing alarm which triggers a flurry of sound, intense strobe lights and a recorded message that orders everyone to get face down on the floor while automatically notifying the police. Or just hire a couple of former US Marine infantrymen… they are already trained, experienced and ready.

For other businesses, employ appropriate modifications of the above.

• Lygophilous says:

Interesting point with the alarm system, and a lock out mechanism. Though if the perp is stupid enough to carry an AK47 (or the civilian equivalent) I can assure you the bullet resistant glass won’t be able to stop the bullet from penetrating. High powered rifle rounds can go through the safety glass. Though someone robbing a convenient store with a high powered rifle is not likely to happen (since most prefer hand guns.)

9. USMC 6591 says:

For other businesses, employ appropriate modifications of the above.

10. Brian says:

“Unless you carry five hun­dred bul­lets on you and can reload at the speed of light — you aren’t safe from vio­lent mobs.”

You don’t need 500 rounds… if drawing your weapon doesn’t back them off, drop the closest one. No one will want to be second but if someone tries, no one will want to be third and in that time you can GTFO. Bonus if you get what appears to be the leader.

judged by 12 vs carried by 6 and all that.

11. T.B. says:

I like sidearms not for the fact they are \‘cool\’ but for the fact you can carry them anywhere. One thing, always pack an extended magazine. For home I got a Beretta 92FS with a 20 round mag, that\‘s 5 extra tries before they get me compared to the normal 15. That\‘s how I think of it, each shot is a try to knock a guy down. Aim not for center mass but a little higher, under the neck but above the gut, they drop like flies and begin running. If you gotta reload after 20 you better just plain run. Heck, pocket knives are enough to deter many wannabe attackers. Sadly in England these are illegal and many innocents were harmed because of their dumb no gun policy.

12. Mikel says:

My thought is, If you can legally own it, you should be able to legally carry it concealed. After several run ins with Short barrled(yet legal) shotguns(esp the mag fed type) with 00buck. This stupidity will start to decline. Tolerance of such is why it has exploded as it has.

Less rights for the Criminal, More rights for the law abiding Citizen. Let’s get our country back.

13. Otis Driftwood says:

I have a MOB for their wankster asses..it’s called FN .45 with 14 + 1 and 3 more clips.…flash these nuts.…

14. Juandez says:

I keep hearing about “clips” are you shooting an M1 Garand?

15. Mike From Roswell says:

1. Wear you seatbelt, you’ll be much harder to pull out of the car.
    2. Drive through the attack. Stopping or trying to let your attackers get out of the way gets you the Reginald Denny treatment, a car is a viable weapon in these cases but only is it is moving.

If on foot look for either an escape route or a narrow doorway, to force your attackers to come on singly or in reduced numbers and to limit their avenue of attack. A man with a spear can hold a hallway or stairwell all day if nessessary just ask Leonidas. Find a weapon and be as brutal as possible, nothing says “find someone else to attack” like a pile of bloodied would-​​be attackers stacked to form a barricade!

16. Mike From Roswell says:

No offence but the AK is hardly a high-​​powered Rifle, modern protective glass will take multiple hits from most intermediate cartridge rifles without penetration, and since it’s job is to give the clerk time to take cover and return fire, even if the Thugs in question are carrying rifles USMC’s basic paln is sound.

17. Karliner says:

I don’t like thinking of flash mobs, danged , just wrote about the riots in cities in the newest article. Flash mobs can be more prone to violence if they don’t get their Twinkies, and Ding Dongs. Damun, they wy the articles have been written me thinks the regression of society is on the verge of all our zombie muffin man atacks and mobs rule. Time for a real nice long rang rifle, a good knife, long knives( they are dangerous and just long enough than when you slice a hand off others DO take notice, sorry won’t say which country this happened in but I was about 16. and these long swords were shrpened to razors machetes, it was NOT pretty. Come to think of I I’ve been in too many batles and fights, I hat e cites, mob rules, sobie BS…but these scenarios are giving me plenty of GREAT ideas ghow to defend for the inevitable. Also, can’t remember if in the article but a real powerful say 500 lumen flashlight in the face can give a good thirty seconds sometimes of siorientation. hosehold items can make puke gas„„just start with your kids diapers nd build from there, I kid you not! Thanks, always enjoy these scenarios. I’d sure lik e to teach martial arts again besides the occasional “wax on wax off ” fool that wants to be the new jet Li in two months.

18. SoCalBigRedOne says:

I think its a bit of a stretch to label these flash mobs as terrorists. To me it looks like a bunch of young lames who spend way to much time stareing at a computer screen tweeting or facebooking . I think they do this as a way to cure thier boredome and at the same time get a little exersise. Maybe one day they will be smart enough to relize that most of these events are caught by at least one camera. Nothing screems fun like catching a couple of felony cases and being tagged as a terrorist for the rest of your life. And to T.B. and his comment i would like to inform him that currently in Californa a law was passed and is waiting to go into effect that states you can no longer carry a pistol even if its displayed in plain view while in public. Just one more way to slowley take away our rights so that one day even if the American people get fed up enough with the government to start another revolution tehy wont have the means to do so.

19. Armstrong says:

I live in Ill. and the state leaders believe that law
    abiding Citizen can not carry a Gun to protect
    yourself. I believe the the bad people make
    large donations to the leaders campaign fund
    to keep the band.

20. Christopher Monahan says:

a 9 mm with a 50 round clip hanging is as frightening as the ******** that hangs between my legs.

21. LTSniper says:

Just got to say one thing, I carry conceal and so does my girlfriend. Anarchist flash in my families vacinity trying to assualt us, 16 round magazine X 2 = 32 dead anarchist flash mob members.

Former Marine Corps Infantry man 0311 baby

• DB Cooper says:

Good attitude Marine. One Shot = one kill. Bad guys see bodies piled up they go the other way.Drop the immediate threat and find safety.

History has proven that when police and private citizens start using deadly force, rioting shi@t heads stop what they are doing and run. When members of the 101st fresh back from the war were patrolling the streets of New Orleans people started shooting at them. The soldiers lit them up once and the crap stopped.

22. LTSniper says:

Clips is what you put in your hair, try magazines

• PAPA says:

You are not old enough to know what a clip is. Clips are the “mag” from WWII and Korea. Look close at any WWII/​Korea war movie, what you see flying out of the gun (besides the slug) are expended rounds (8 for the M1A1) followed by the empty CLIP and a full clip being inserted.

23. DB Cooper says:

In the UK the riots arent just the “asians” (code word there for arab muslims) there are also a huge number of permanent welfare class who think rioting is just a spot of weekend fun. They and several generations before them have never worked and earned a living so rioting and mayhem are just a way of staving off boredom. They are equally dangerous to the rest of us.

24. DB Cooper says:

Hi Mike from Roswell. I went to NMMI many years ago. You’re right that the 7.62 round the AK uses isnt very powerful. I used to know a guy that carried lighter fluid and a zippo litter. Few guys gave him problems and he quickly doused them with the lighter fluid. Then the zippo came out. People ran and he was always smart enough to leave too.

25. DB Cooper says:

Rounds came preloaded in a steel container called a clip. It was shoved into the top of the open breach and in the case of the M-​​1 it was ejected out after the last round was fired. In bolt action riflres the clip dropped out of the bottom of the rifle after the last round was loaded into the chamber.

26. bobby gavone says:

Moose is right join the military. Lygophilous i suppose your choice of handle shows you are fairly clueless. We are creatures of the light. If necessary Kill them all — all that are threatening you that is. until violence and deadly force are consistently met with deadly force this will become the “new normal”

Atone4Antone you show some innate survival tendencies. Predators look for prey. Bruce Lee said never fight a crazy man (not Moose’s reference to crazy) because he is unpredictable and cannot be hurt without crippling or killing them. Knees and elbows are your best friend. at your stature knowing how and where to place an elbow or a knee could gain you enough time for the group to marvel over the incapacitation of their comrade while you make your exit.

Take no quarter. if you are attacked killing an attacker is adding some chlorine to the gene pool. These guys are the epitome of chickenshit. they only engage when the have superior numbers and catch innocents by surprise.

Once someone lays their hands on you or draws back to hit you assault has become battery. The prison culture has been living on our streets in the projects for some 40+ years.

understanding situational awareness vs normalcy bias is the tool for survival. Learn it practice it and teach it to your friends and family. situational awareness = survival. normalcy bias = non survival.

27. Brent Davis says:

Someone mentioned DOJ. I sent about 20 emails to the FBI about mobbing after my son was kidnapped and I reported interstate computer hacking, kidnapping and interstate stalking and mobbing — including assault with a deadly weapon. I didn\‘t get a response other than these crimes above are not within the jurisdiction the FBI-​​they are within the jurisdiction of the police — who tells you its under jurisdiction of internal affairs of the police. Then I discovered organized crime, Ginger \“La Madrina\” Metzner, and her father John Metzner appear to be the power and influence to determine which children can be kidnapped, abused and held hostage. I asked for their protection — and to protect my evidence. I went to Dallas to find a attorney that would help my son and I. I was brutalized — and evidence of La Madrina and her criminal boyfriend Jason Sunderland, was stolen. After 18 months they have yet to be investigated. Lorraine McReynolds and Gene Reid of Ramona OK have not yet been investigated for the kidnapping of my son. However I\‘ve been a victim of organized crime, increasingly more aggressive — as no one cares to stop them. See, at one time when my wife and son left me, I became dysfunctionally depressed and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder-​​I had no assistance except from the Social Security Administration. After I was on the correct medicine (which for me was my wife and son), I was productive and stable. However, as I continued my study on stigma, etc. Seeing my child victimized for 18 months-​​while I was being victimized with mobbing and elctronic harassment, sickened in seeing the morality of these mobbers of whom I could easily ID, I was dumbfounded as to why the FBI didn\‘t care about my reports of hate crime, hacking, mobbing. Could it be because I was a SSDI recipient? Was La Madrina so powerful that the police would change reports for her — and the FBI would forget about all the idealistic comments on their website in regards to civil rights, police corruption, crimes against children, hate crime, discrimination, integrity, transparency (\“Ginger Metzner\‘s office, Barack Obama speaking, how many children would you like abused today?\”)

28. Lygophilous says:

Considering the events in Egypt, I would not recommend that.