Learn which muscle to work out and why with MSgt Mike Skaggs in the weight room. Plus, we discuss the importance of having a workout partner and we have advice on properly rehabilitating an injury in “Train Smart Stay Strong”.
More from: SSG Ken Weichert
Ken Weichert (a.k.a. "SGT Ken") is an international speaker, six-time U.S. Army Soldier of the Year, Master Fitness and Master Resilience Trainer, and veteran of Operations Iraqi Freedom and Desert Storm. In 1998, Ken founded the longest-running Boot Camp fitness program in America, START Fitness®. Ken has led thousands of Soldiers and civilians to better health through Operation Fit to Fight, a tactical fitness instructor training and testing program designed to prepare Soldiers for Basic Combat Training ("Boot Camp"), deployments, leadership schools and post-deployment recovery. Ken was the focus of an Emmy award-winning feature on CBS, and has been featured numerous times on ABC, NBC and FOX news. Ken was featured in the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, San Francisco Chronicle and San Francisco Business Times newspapers, and 7X7 magazine. Ken has also written over 100 fitness and health articles for magazines such as GX®, Backpacker®, Outside®, Health®, and for the National Guard website.
- Kettleball Training - December 6, 2011
- Motivate Me! - October 24, 2011
- Breakthrough In How To Naturally Increase Testosterone! - September 13, 2011
- Building Muscle Mass: How Many Reps? - September 8, 2011
- Old School Shoulder Training For Thick & Meaty Delts - August 16, 2011
- Sneaky “Muscle Supplement” Scams! - March 16, 2011
- Guidelines for Your Weight Gain Meal Plan - October 6, 2010
- 3 “Super Foods” to Help You Gain Weight Fast! - September 27, 2010
- Weight Gain Protein Advice for Hardgainers - September 24, 2010
- Big “Fat” Lies About Gaining Weight Without Getting Fat! - September 16, 2010