Multitasking is the way to save time and lifting is the way to sculpted arms. If you don’t have a lot of time, my 6 count combo move will hit your biceps, triceps and shoulders simultaneously! Bonus exercise — adding a squat targets quads and gluteus too! All you need is a pair of weights heavy enough for you to lift 15 times and feel challenged. I use 12 lbs weights.
Here are some photos from a segment I did on WCBS The Couch in NYC.
1) Squat with weights in hands, with palms facing in
2) Stand up and curl your hands up into a biceps hammer curl, hands still facing the center line of the body, and bringing the weights to shoulder level
3) Keeping palms facing in and push the weights overhead while straightening the arms (works shoulders)
4) Bend the elbows and lower the weights behind your head into a triceps “french press”
5) Push weights back overhead while straightening the arms
6) Bend elbows to bring weights down to shoulders, then straighten elbows to “uncurl” the weights back toward your hips for biceps. and squat again (move 1). Repeat the combo 15 times.